In this tutorial we look at what’s new in macOS High Sierra. Apple didn’t add a lot of features to this update, but they did make some under the hood changes including changes that could possibly make your computer faster and save space. The features they did add are more app specific and we’ll look at those too including what’s new in the Photos app, Notes app, Safari, and more. Learn what’s new in What’s New in macOS High Sierra.
- Under the Hood Changes
- Photos: Updated Interface
- Photos: New Editing Tools
- Photos: Improved Live Photo Support
- Photos: Improved People Support
- Photos: Improved Third-Party Support
- Safari: Reader, Tracking, and Auto-Play
- Mail: Split View and Top Hits
- Notes: Pin Notes and Table Support
- iCloud: Share Files and Storage
Please note: This tutorial is 196MB as the videos are enclosed in the tutorial. I recommend you download it from a wi-fi network. Also, depending on your network speed, it may take a while to download. When you purchase the tutorial, you will be sent a link from where you can download the tutorial. You can always download the tutorial at a later time if you are on a slower network. Once you download the tutorial, you will no longer need a network connection to view the videos.