With our tutorial on Mail for iPad, our training videos will help you learn more about Mail on your iPad. We cover all the basics plus more in our video lessons. Lessons include looking at account options, reading and marking messages, flagging messages, and creating mailboxes. We also look at how you can change what mailboxes show on your iPad including smart mailboxes like unread and Today. Do you create drafts for messages? If you do, you won’t want to miss the lesson on how you can quickly move a draft away and access your saved drafts. If you use Mail on the iPad, this tutorial will help you get the most out of Mail.
- Add Accounts and Account Options
- View Messages, Mailboxes, and VIP
- Flag, Notify Me, and Move Messages
- Edit Multiple Messages
- Use Gestures to Work with Messages
- Compose New Messages and Save Drafts
- To, Cc, and Bcc Fields
- Reply, Reply All, and Forward Messages
- Adding and Saving Photos in Messages
- Adding Signatures to Messages
- Organize Messages by Thread or Conversations
- Search, Create, and Organize Mailboxes
- A Quick Look at Mail Settings
Please note: This tutorial is 389MB as the videos are enclosed in the tutorial. I recommend you download it from a wi-fi network. Also, depending on your network speed, it may take a while to download. When you purchase the tutorial, you will be sent a link from where you can download the tutorial. You can always download the tutorial at a later time if you are on a slower network. Once you download the tutorial, you will no longer need a network connection to view the videos.