In this tutorial we look at iCloud on the iPad. We start out by discussing what is iCloud and then we go to setting up iCloud on your iPad. From there we look at the various services iCloud has to offer in detail including sharing photos, sharing files, sharing notes, sharing calendars, family sharing, and more. We start wrapping it up with managing your iCloud storage and end by taking a quick look at iCloud.com. With iCloud.com we can access all of our iCloud data from any browser as well as locate our iPad. If you want to learn more about iCloud on your iPad, we can help with Tutor for iCloud for the iPad.
- Update to Location of iCloud Settings
- What is iCloud?
- Setting Up iCloud
- Photos and iCloud Photo Library
- Photos and My Photo Stream
- Photos and iCloud Photo Sharing
- Sharing Files with iCloud Drive
- Sharing Notes with iCloud
- Mail and iCloud
- Sharing Calendars with iCloud
- Sharing Contacts with iCloud
- Sharing Reminders with iCloud
- Sharing iBooks with iCloud
- Sharing Movies with iMovie Theater
- Safari and Keychain and iCloud
- Family Sharing
- Backing Up your iPad
- Managing Storage Space
- Using iCloud.com and Find my iPad
Please note: This tutorial is 377MB as the videos are enclosed in the tutorial. I recommend you download it from a wi-fi network. Also, depending on your network speed, it may take a while to download. When you purchase the tutorial, you will be sent a link from where you can download the tutorial. You can always download the tutorial at a later time if you are on a slower network. Once you download the tutorial, you will no longer need a network connection to view the videos.