The Contacts and Phone apps on the iPhone are more than just a list of your contacts. Find out how to link contacts together, change the display or sort order, access your contacts in other apps, and even add your contacts from other accounts like Facebook. Find out how to get the most out of the Contacts on the iPhone with Tutor for Contacts for iPhone.
- Contacts App vs. iPhone App
- Adding, Editing, and Deleting Contacts
- Linking Multiple Contacts Together
- Settings Including Display Order and Sort Order
- Favoriting Contacts in the Phone App
- Sharing Contacts
- Access Contacts from Other Apps
- Creating a Medical ID
Please note: This tutorial is 187MB as the videos are enclosed in the tutorial. I recommend you download it from a wi-fi network. Also, depending on your network speed, it may take a while to download. When you purchase the tutorial, you will be sent a link from where you can download the tutorial. You can always download the tutorial at a later time if you are on a slower network. Once you download the tutorial, you will no longer need a network connection to view the videos.