Get the most out of the Calendar app on your iPad with Tutor for Calendar for iPad. In this tutorial we cover the basics and more including a quick look a the interface, adding calendars, and adding events. We then look at events in more detail including adding a repeating event, working with alerts and the Notification Center, adding locations to events as well as travel time alerts, adding invitees to an event, and adding notes and URLs to events. We also look at sharing calendars and adding different calendar accounts including how to view your Facebook events in the Calendar App. We wrap it up with a look at Calendar Settings. Get the most out of Calendar with Tutor for Calendar for iPad!
- Introduction to Tutor for Calendar for iPad
- A Quick Look at the Calendar Interface
- Add and Delete Calendars
- Create, Move, and Delete Events
- Set Up a Repeating Event
- Alerts and the Notification Center
- Add Location and Travel Time Alerts to Events
- Invite People to Events
- Add Notes and URLs to Events
- Share and Subscribe to Calendars
- Add Different Calendar Accounts
- A Quick Look at the Calendar Settings
- Restoring Calendars and Contacts from iCloud
Please note: This tutorial is 344MB as the videos are enclosed in the tutorial. I recommend you download it from a wi-fi network. Also, depending on your network speed, it may take a while to download. When you purchase the tutorial, you will be sent a link from where you can download the tutorial. You can always download the tutorial at a later time if you are on a slower network. Once you download the tutorial, you will no longer need a network connection to view the videos.