A getting started tutorial for watchOS 4 on the Apple Watch. Designed for the beginner user, but not limited to first time users, learn how to get more out of the Apple Watch. We cover everything from getting around the Apple Watch with gestures, to accessing and rearranging the Apps on the Apple Watch, to looking at various settings using the Watch App on the iPhone, to measuring your activity and working out with the Apple Watch. If you are new to the Apple Watch or even an intermediate user of the Apple Watch, we can help you get more out of your Apple Watch with Tutor for watchOS 4 on the Apple Watch.
- Which watchOS am I using?
- Getting Around the Apple Watch
- Getting Around the Watch App on the iPhone
- Control Center on the Apple Watch
- Settings on the Apple Watch
- Settings on the Watch App on the iPhone
- Working with Notifications
- Replying to Messages
- Working with the Dock on the Apple Watch
- Working with Siri
- Customizing Faces on the Apple Watch
- Organizing and Customizing Faces on the iPhone
- Setting Up and Using Apple Pay
- Medical ID and Emergency SOS
- Accessing and Organizing Apps on the Apple Watch
- Working with Apps with the Watch App on the iPhone
- Measuring our Activity on the Apple Watch
- Viewing Activity History and Achievements
- Viewing and Sharing our Activity Data
- Working Out with the Apple Watch
- Customizing Metrics shown in Workout App
- Viewing Workout History
Please note: This tutorial is 562MB as the videos are enclosed in the tutorial. I recommend you download it from a wi-fi network. Also, depending on your network speed, it may take a while to download. When you purchase the tutorial, you will be sent a link from where you can download the tutorial. You can always download the tutorial at a later time if you are on a slower network. Once you download the tutorial, you will no longer need a network connection to view the videos.