- Dark Appearance
- Dynamic Desktop
- Viewing Recent Apps in the Dock
- Gallery View in a Finder Window
- Software Updates
- Using Desktop Stacks
- Keep Folders on Top on Desktop
- Viewing Complete Metadata of a File
- Quick Actions and Markup Options
- Continuity Camera
- Updated Privacy Options
- Marking Up and Trimming your Screenshots and Recordings
- Recording What’s On your Screen
- Taking a Screenshot of a Selection
- Taking a Screenshot of a Window
- Taking a Screenshot of the Entire Screen
- New Mac App Store
- New in the Photos App
- New in the Mail App
- New in the Safari App
Learn what’s new is macOS Mojave with What’s New in macOS Mojave.
In this tutorial, I take a look at the major new features in macOS Mojave as well as some of the smaller features. Lessons include viewing recent apps in the Dock, the new privacy options macOS Mojave offers, using Desktop Stacks (I love this new feature), taking screenshots, using a Dynamic Desktop for your background picture, inserting photos with Continuity Camera, what’s new in Mail, what’s new in Safari, and more. If you have a computer with macOS Mojave or are thinking of upgrading, take a look at my tutorial to learn what’s New in macOS Mojave.
Follow the links below to see a description of each lesson.