Did you know your Mac comes with an app that lets you take notes as sticky notes? With these Stickies we can format the text, add images, and add links. We can also change the color of a Stickies Note as well as make it translucent and have it float above all your other windows. If you are looking for a way to keep notes and like the idea of Post-Notes, Stickies may be the app for you.
- What is Stickies and Creating Stickies
- Formatting Text in a Stickies Note
- Adding Images to a Stickies Note
- Adding Links to a Stickies Note
- Finding and Replacing Text
- Zooming and Collapsing a Note
- Color, Translucence, and Floating Notes
- Arranging Stickies Notes
- Importing and Exporting Options
Please note: This tutorial is 193MB as the videos are enclosed in the tutorial. I recommend you download it from a wi-fi network. Also, depending on your network speed, it may take a while to download. When you purchase the tutorial, you will be sent a link from where you can download the tutorial. You can always download the tutorial at a later time if you are on a slower network. Once you download the tutorial, you will no longer need a network connection to view the videos.